Faq at Caddie Travel
This guide is to help answer any questions you may have about our golf and luggage services. If the answer to your isn’t here, please get in touch with us and we’ll be able to answer your question directly.
1. How do I book with Caddie Travel?
Bookings can be made direct on the website, alternatively via phone or our online booking form.
2. Do I need to tell you the weight of my item(s)?
Yes, when you book you will be asked how many items, the weight of each.
3. What do I have to do to prepare my items for collection?
Simply have your items ready to go. Golf bags must be in an airline compatible case or cover and locked, suitcases must also be locked.
4. How do I pay Caddie Travel?
Payments can be made online via your credit card and Paypal or by bank transfer or cheque.
5. Are there any weight limits?
No, but there are weight limits of 30kg’s (kilograms) per item.
6. What is your service area?
We currently offer a service throughout England, Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Spain & Portugal.
7. Do you collect or deliver on Saturday or Sunday?
No. Collections can be made Monday – Friday 8.00 – 22.00 hours & Saturday mornings 8.00 – 14.00 hours.
8. Are there items that I cannot send with Caddie Travel?
Yes. Full list below.
9.How far in advance do I need to book?
Preferably bookings need to be made at least 4 weeks in advance but under certain circumstances bookings can be made after this time.
10. Is there a minimum amount of people allowed per party?